12.31.2010

December

The next post will include Christmas pics, but here's a peek at what the girls have been up to in December (before the holidays). During this time, Reilly got her 2 month shots (4)--- BOO! I really dislike that part of being a mom... but I'm thankful it keeps them healthy. At 10 weeks, she weighed 12 lbs. 3 oz. -- and I can't remember what her length was, I'll have to ask at the next appointment.

Lately she has really started talking so much more. Her personality is starting to show. I think she'll be talkative like her sister. :) But I also think she might be a bit more reserved and wanting to stay by mommy's side more than Halle. We'll see.

Halle riding her "horsey."
Helping out sissy.
She is growing up so fast!
We were excited to visit w/ our college friends, Derek and Christin, this month. They have two little girls as well, and a 3rd soon to arrive. Madelyn is about 8 months older than Halle and they had a good time playing together. It's so crazy to think just a few short years ago we were all in college, now we have
ever-growing families...


This pic is blurry, but thought I had to include it so I can remember Halle walking around saying "knees, knees, knees" and looking at them for quite a while one night. I guess she just discovered them. :)
This is classic Halle...dancing to a song on her Dora movie. It goes, "Isa turn the wheel, turn the wheel Isa," then repeat again and again and again. She loves it, and is quite dramatic with her wheel-turning motion.
Somebody stole Daddy's chair! I guess she's taking after me b/c I used to do the same thing with my dad's chair. :)
Finger painting w/ friends.
We had a mini Christmas party for the little ones, complete with finger painting and reindeer cookie making. Actually the kids just ate the cookies.
This is what happens when Halle gets ahold of the camera. I can't count how many pictures she has taken of herself or the ground...too cute.
Playing in the snow! When she says "snow" it comes out more like "no," which is another favorite word of hers. ha.
eskimo girl.
Dulls Tree Farm --- a really cool place my mom discovered this year. I think we'll definitely be going back in the future.
Ok so Reilly gets some press. :) Here she is in her Christmas dress. She and Halle had matching ones, but I was sick the day they wore them to Church so I didn't get pics of them together (or with the hair bows). :(
Have I mentioned that I can't believe how fast she's growing?
I love this picture...something about her expression... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment