One of my favorite pictures ever... Daddy loves his little girl :)

Mommy loves her too....

Strike a pose!
It's getting more fun to dress her all the time... Amazing what you can find at thrift stores!

Grandma Froedge watched Halle for a couple hours one afternoon, and this is how she came home...
It's not quite Halloween yet, but she did make a cute little honey bee!

I always find her in interesting positions when I go check on her during nap time.

Getting ready to go swimming at Great-Mamaw and Papaw's house. Somebody's excited!

Check out that hat...while she's checking out her toes.

We dipped her toes in the pool and she squirmed a little, but then Daddy held her all the way up to her waist in the water and she didn't seem to mind,even though it was only 75 degrees! Brrr. Too cold for me.

I wonder if Aunt Mel recognizes this basket???
It worked out perfect for Halle to play in while we stayed at their house.

...and to sleep in!

Too cute... I did notice the basket and was so confused...hahaha! ;) Glad she was able to use it...loved that with Claire.
ReplyDelete