For her 3 month bday, Halle got a new toy. No, we don't get her new toys for every month-bday, it was just a coincidence she got it that day. She is really liking it though. We knew it was time to get her one of these so she could stand up without us having to hold her all the time. Seems like that's all she wants to do!

What a funny face...I couldn't resist. Notice she is clasping her hands together...yeah, that's her new favorite thing to do.
She was laying on the bed while I was getting ready one day. I turned around and saw that she had blindfolded herself with her headband. This is a common occurrence.

She was laying on the bed while I was getting ready one day. I turned around and saw that she had blindfolded herself with her headband. This is a common occurrence.

She is losing that newborn look...sad in a way, but also exciting because we're loving every new stage she enters! She's getting to be so playful now...

Did I mention she loves to stand? I'm still trying to capture the "I'm so proud of myself" look she usually makes.


Another new discovery....TOES!

I got to see two of my IWU softball teammates/friends at Hillary's baby shower. Baby Zeke will be here soon! Halle and I can't wait for play-dates with Hillary & Zeke.
It's hard to get motivated to do housework when my baby girl is sleeping next to me...

A little R & R....I didn't pose her for this...this is how she always sleeps.



I love these pictures. She is getting so big and she is so adorable! I love her!
ReplyDelete