10.24.2010

Picture Post

Reilly needs to eat in about 10-15 minutes, so even though I wanted to go to bed 30 minutes ago it would be miserable getting up after only 45 min. of sleep so I decided to upload some pictures for you all to enjoy instead. So, please...enjoy! (I made the photos small this time since there are so many, but if you click on it, it'll open bigger in another window.)

Proud sister.

Big sister acting like little sister.



Covered Bridge Festival - we took Halle last year when she was about 5 months old. Reilly 13 days old when we took her this year. I wonder if anyone has ever taken a baby younger than that? It was a fun day though...baby slept all day in the sling, and Halle enjoyed people-watching as always. :)





Stylin'

Check out those pig-tails! FINALLY!

Beautiful day.

Two weeks old.

We didn't pose Halle for this picture. She just loves Reilly that much.

My girls (sorry, Reilly...Mommy isn't supporting your head very well! oops.)

Papaw's sunglasses look good on me, huh?!

In case you think Hall ONLY knows how to smile...think again.

But, fortunately the smile is more common than the cry.
Wide-eyed baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment