3.22.2010

Random 9 month pics

This was the first time (and only time) I've seen Halle sleep on her belly...she loves her blankie when she's tired, she always holds it up to her nose. :)


just woke up from a nap.


this is what happens when we encourage Halle to crawl. i don't think it's going to happen...she's very close to walking, so it looks like she'll just be skipping that phase.


:-D

When we go to work on the new house, sometimes we take Halle and try to keep her entertained. That usually doesn't work so either I stay home w/ her while Josh works or my mom watches her while we both go. I hope she likes being there more when it is finished! :)

Miraculously I captured this while she was smiling AND looking at the camera AND not trying to grab it!

Halle and Daddy have a fun game they play where she sits on his belly and he stares at the ceiling pretending not to see her....then she leans over and grabs his face as if to say "LOOK AT ME!!"

A couple weeks ago on one of the first warm days, Halle and I ventured into the woods where Uncle Rhett showed her the first blooming flowers of Spring! She's holding it in her left hand. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment