Halle went to the Indianapolis Zoo for the first time a few weeks ago. We decided to go on the spur of the moment because Josh had a Saturday off and the weather was AWESOME considering it was November! Halle was definitely more interested in people-watching than she was in seeing the animals...of course I always tend to do my fair share of people watching too. Quite entertaining. :)

She did seem to enjoy the seals doing tricks!

Don't work too hard, dear...just relax and take a load off.

Halle and I, along with G'ma Froedge (yet to be named...Mamaw? Gammy? Grandma?) went to visit our good friend, Jennifer, in Indy. Here we are with her two little tykes, Roman (almost 2) and Cambria (8 1/2 mo.). First time we'd seen each other since June...our babies have changed a lot!

I think I got a glimpse into my future with a toddler climbing on me while trying to hold an infant... ;)

And FINALLY Halle and I went to visit my good friend, Hillary, and her baby boy, Zeke, who was born in September. What a sweet little guy. He and Halle got along quite nicely. They seemed to be very amused with each other. Of course, all their play 'dates' will be chaperoned. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment