7.14.2009

2 Months!

HAPPY 2 MONTH BIRTHDAY :)


Halle's 2 month bday was yesterday (Monday 7/13). She celebrated by getting FIVE shots. :( It was pretty awful. I heard a cry I'd never heard from her before...but it will hopefully help keep her healthy so it was worth it. Mom went w/ me for moral support too. :) The Dr. also confirmed what we already knew...Halle is growing like a weed! She is 25" long (97th percentile) and 13 lbs. 3 oz. (87th percentile). I don't know who she gets the tall gene from! :) Daddy just doesn't want her to end up taller than him... that would make for interesting family photos.

After a looong afternoon nap while we ran errands, Halle woke up in a great mood. She talked and played with Daddy when he got home from work. She was more talkative than ever yesterday. I guess she forgot about the shots already. She also slept really well last night...ate at 11:15 p.m., 3:30 a.m., and 9 a.m.

Here are some pics from the last couple weeks.

Halle smiles all the time now...but I can never catch her in the act because she stops as soon as the little light on the front of the camera shines on her face! I was able to get this little smile though.

We like to take Halle out to the garden with us for some quality time outdoors. Usually she likes it... as you can see, this was not one of those times. :)

She loves her time snuggling with Daddy, although I think he enjoys it even more! She is one lucky girl.

I laid out this dress for her to wear to church, and Daddy added the bow. I'm impressed!

Halle finally met her great-grandma and grandpa Froedge, as well as great-aunt Jane and great-aunt Donita. She put on quite a show of smiles and coos.

No comments:

Post a Comment